Not only in value education, at Maharaja Public School we also focused on co-curricular activities.
Co Curricular Activities
- Tie-ups with Embrics (By IIT-Kanpur pass-out Students), E-DAC and BCCI Affiliated Cricket Ground.
- Aptitude Test after 5th Grade to guide the students for their best possible career choices.
- Orientation and Post-School Guidance for Career and Higher Education.
- An Art Atelier for the students having a flair for drawing and Painting.
- Jungle-Cub Safe Sports Arena for Pre-Primary Kids.
- Philately Club, Numismatics Club, Culture Club, Literacy Club, Science Club.
- Period Life Skills Workshops as per the CBSE norms to make our students future ready.